New Client Questionnaire
Our New Client Questionnaire collects information concerning your personal financial circumstances and assists your financial advisor in understanding your specific needs and objectives.
If there has been a change in your address, simply complete the form with the required information and mail it to us.
If there have been any significant changes in your life over the past year that your advisor may be unaware of, such as employment status, income level or marital status, please complete the form with the required information and mail it to your advisory team.
If there has been a change in your banking information or to an existing investment account(s), simply complete the form and mail it to us. Please attach a cheque (marked "VOID") with the new banking information.
If you would like online access to our Investor Portal, please print, complete and sign a copy of the user agreement and either mail, fax or email to us.
If you would like online access to our Investor Portal and would like to allow your spouse to view your accounts as well, please print, complete and sign a copy of the User Agreement for spouses and either mail, fax and email it to us.
If you also want online access to the information of a related party (e.g. your company, trust, IPP, etc.), at least one authorized signatory of the related party must grant you access by signing this form. Please complete an Access Authorization form for each related party to which you want access, and either mail, fax or email to us.
1. Each client must complete and sign a separate form (i.e. spouses with the same address change requirement – re: their personally-held accounts - must complete a separate form). Forms completed for jointly-held accounts must be signed by both account owners.
2. The "Attention:" line should contain the name of his / her financial advisor, or one of their assistants.
3. The "Account Number(s)" could be:
a. The Rogers Group Financial account number(s) for nominee-name accounts (account numbers starting with "4GG..."), or
b. Other financial institutions' account number(s) for client-name and unofficial accounts.
4. The "Bank Number" is generally a 3-digit number appearing on the bottom of your cheque.
5. The "Transit Number" is generally a 5-digit number appearing at the bottom of your cheque.
6. The "Account Number" (account number at your bank) is generally a 7 digit number appearing at the bottom of your cheque.If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact your Rogers Group Financial advisory team.