Anne joined Rogers Group Financial in 1997. She specializes in wealth accumulation and comprehensive retirement income planning (including estate planning).
Degrees and Designations
- BA (English Literature) - UBC
- CFP (Certified Financial Planner)
- CIM® (Chartered Investment Manager)
Anne is a member in good standing of the following professional organizations and subscribes to their respective codes of ethics and rules of conduct:
- Advocis – The Financial Advisors Association of Canada
- FPSC – Financial Planning Standards Council
- FPA – Financial Planning Association
Anne was raised in British Columbia and enjoys traveling and back country hiking in her free time.
Click for more info